check out our security newsletter !!!
call 911 !!!!!!!
If you need the POLICE, FIRE or EMS services DISPATCHED for any reason – dial 9-1-1.
You can contact the SHA Security Department by calling 1-315-475-6181 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 12:00 midnight.
All calls for EMERGENCIES should be referred to the Syracuse Police Department or appropriate agency by calling 911.
**** CALL SHA Security and your property manager to report crimes or other incidents AFTER you have contacted 911. Giving SHA notice allows us to track all incidents and to take appropriate action.
Call security to report the following:
- drug activity or other criminal activity - unless in progress – then call 911!!
- that a tenant has abandoned their apartment
- neighbor disputes or noise complaints
- activity that is impairing the health, safety or enjoyment of your unit
- unregistered or illegally parked vehicles in the parking lots
- unauthorized individuals living in a dwelling unit or entering the building
- other health and safety hazards
If you are locked out of your home during the hours from 8:00 am to 11:00 PM, call the SHA Security Office.
Security will let you into your apartment at the current standard charge once you can show a picture I.D. Please note that for your safety, SHA will only allow persons listed on your lease into your apartment. SHA does not provide lockout services between the hours of 11 PM to 8 AM. New cylinders or locks are also available by placing a work order with Maintenance. You will be charged a fee for this service.
Parking on SHA property
You must register your vehicle with SHA security and obtain a parking permit. All vehicles without a valid parking permit will be TOWED.
If your vehicle is towed contact:
339 Riegel Street, Syracuse, NY 13206